Tips on retaining your mobility and freedom: the PARAVAN finance service
Our part-payment offer is the only one of its kind in the sector: individual mobility immediately on demand, with payment made over a longer period in convenient monthly instalments. This provides you with a simple means of financing your dream vehicle, your wheelchair, or anything else from the PARAVAN range. The product becomes your own with the last instalment.
It's that simple:
You can discuss your preferred solution, the term, and the attractive monthly instalments with your PARAVAN advisor. The finance service is offered by PARAVAN GmbH in conjunction with our partner CreditPlus Bank AG. The general business and credit terms of Credit Plus Bank AG Stuttgart apply.
The benefits to you:
- Term and payment levels tailored to your individual requirements
- Fixed monthly instalments, with option to make unscheduled payments
- No mileage limit (for vehicles)
- Transparent costs
- No additional processing fees
- Attractive interest rates and contract safeguards
- Fast credit decisions
- Contact to speak to regarding sales and finance issues
- Helping you get mobile the quick and easy way
- Reasonably priced payment protection insurance on request
Service only available in Germany!
Flexible protection for all scenarios: PARAVAN payment protection insurance
Life does not always run to plan and unforeseen events can sometimes change our situation from one day to the next. It feels good therefore when you have taken steps to protect you and your loved ones from possible financial consequences. PARAVAN, in conjunction with our partner CreditPlus Bank AG, offers you a range of different ways to take out protection on your loan so you can enjoy peace of mind at all times. Your PARAVAN adviser will be happy to provide you with more information.
- Unemployment protection
- Attractive monthly premiums
- Maintaining standard of living in the event of illness
- Instalments taken care of from the 31st day of the onset of illness
- Simple contract process without having to provide evidence of health
- Protection for dependants in event of death
Brief example of a finance scenario:
* Sample finance arrangement: APR 5.49%, associated debit interest rate 5.39%, net loan amount: €10,350, total amount: €11,226.96, creditworthiness assumed. The information shown is based on the 2/3 arrangement. The loan in its entirety is provided by CreditPlus Bank AG, Augustenstraße 7, 70178 Stuttgart. The general business and credit terms of Credit Plus Bank AG apply www.creditplus.de (finance only available in Germany).