The Paravan swivel seat: comfortable assisted entry for the front passenger side
Directly developed and manufactured at the Paravan mobility park, the PARAVAN swivel seat offers maximum production and product quality. Safety and customer satisfaction is always a top priority for us!
Enjoy a totally new experience in this seat! Move the PARAVAN swivel seat either manually or electrically out next to the front passenger side of your vehicle. Using the integrated riser aid if necessary, you can access your vehicle in a process that is comfortable, safe and above all easy on the joints.
The benefits to you with the Paravan swivel seat: at a glance
Our crash-tested Paravan swivel seat offers numerous benefits. See for yourself just how many there are:
- Developed entirely in-house by Paravan
- Produced entirely in-house
- Top production / product quality "Made in Germany"
- Innovative patented swivel system
- ISO certification to DIN EN 9001:2008
- The entire seat (backrest and seat pad) swivels out of the vehicle
- Maximum rotation to 120°
- Successful crash testing to ECE-R 17 and 74/408/EEC
- Emergency release
- Specially developed kinematics (motion sequence)
- Manually or electrically operated
- Suitable and individually adaptable for many types of vehicle
- Compact, low-level installation
- This design is an optimum solution when it comes to transferring from a wheelchair to the swivel seat
- Max. load capacity 160 kg
- An electric stand-up function can also be incorporated as an optional extra
- 24-hour spare parts service
Assisted entry and exit perfect for every situation
The PARAVAN swivel seat pivots with the backrest max. 120 degrees out of the vehicle to the front passenger side of your car. Safe, comfortable entry and exit is assured here. This unique swivel system is ideal for all standard models of car, trucks, utility vehicles and camper vans.
Large turning range to 120 degrees and plenty of room for the legs
Paravan's unique seat system allows the swivel seat to move out max. 120 degrees around the B-pillar of your car. The swivel range can be adjusted to any vehicle. A specially developed motion sequence (kinematics) means there is plenty room for your legs during the entire process.
No need for adaptation of your vehicle. Incorporating a belt fixing point
As the original seat fixing is used during installation of the swivel seat, absolutely no adaptation work on your vehicle is necessary. An integrated belt fixing point for standard belts is available and provides flexible adaptation.
Integrated foot support and specially developed kinematics
The PARAVAN swivel seat includes an extending foot support to ensure the secure hold needed here. The specially developed motion sequence (kinematics) of the Paravan swivel seat also encourages an orthopaedically correct sitting position.
Child's play to operate using a wireless or hardwired remote control or a manual lever mechanism
You select the comfort you prefer when operating your Paravan swivel seat. All three systems are child's play to use, whether they are mechanical, wireless or hardwired, and will allow you to enter and exit your car again without difficulty.
Playing it safe: emergency release
When developing our swivel seat, we thought about your safety in the case of an emergency. Should the wireless or hardwired remote control malfunction or the power fail, you can use the emergency release mechanism provided to mechanically unlock the seat by hand with one swift movement. The Paravan swivel seat has incidentally passed all ECE-R 17 and 74/408/EEC crash tests and is also TÜV-tested.
The kinematics of the ingenious swivel seat – made by Paravan
Seat swivels out:
After the initiation of a swivel movement (around the B-pillar), the entire seat including the backrest will move forwards and swivel max. 120° out of the vehicle.
Seat swivels in:
Entire seat swivels and moves back simultaneously. Modification of the car door is not normally necessary.
The Paravan special seat (type K410) for the swivel seat base: comfort down to the last detail
Comfort in your car depends on the right car seat. This prompted Paravan to team up with König's seat specialists as well as experienced physiotherapists and ergotherapists to develop the ergonomic K410 car seat specifically for Paravan's patented swivel seat base. This not only makes boarding and exiting easier: the journey itself also becomes a delight.
- Height and optionally angle-adjustable headrest
- Maximum support and comfort is ensured by an ergonomically shaped back cushion
- Stabilising lateral support relieves strain on the muscles of the upper body
- An orthopaedically correct sitting position is ensured by the seat support
- Electric backrest adjustment is available as an optional extra
- Select where you want the armrest to be fitted
- Angle-adjustable armrests available as optional extra
- Seat heating available as an optional extra
- Schukra lumbar support (2x) available as optional extra.
- The seat pad is a perfect ergonomic design
- Stabilising lateral support
- Electric stand-up function available as optional extra
The Paravan swivel seat comes as standard in four different fabric shades. We would, of course, also be delighted to cater for individual requests, e.g. for the luxury of leather or your favourite colour. Our customer advisers will inform you about all options for features and colours.
We will adapt your swivel seat perfectly to your needs and wishes!